Masochistic Perceptions, Trials and Truths

These are my cyberfied cerebral synapses ricocheting off reality as I perceive it: thoughts, opinions, passions, rants, art and poetry...

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Summer Winding Down :(

While the weather was pretty much crap this summer around my neck of the woods, I still managed to enjoy the holidays. Here's a wee montage of some of what I've been doing since the end of June... and what I've done to myself from a scrapes, bruising and fracture perspective. Most of all, a massive thank you to my family and friends who indulge and sometimes participate in my undertakings. Most importantly, thank you to those who will become disciples of EDDIEBABAJI!  :P
























2 Comments:

  • At 8:31 a.m. , Anonymous Kerri said...

    Looks like you guys had a pretty full summer. Break-a-leg this school year Ed! I anticipate myself drinking heavily or maybe putting my son on ADHD meds just so I can take them in order to get through the year!

    Cheers!

     
  • At 5:44 p.m. , Blogger Ed Meers said...

    The start of a new school year is daunting and stressful for certain! I can relate to the urges of self-medicating or medicating your child to get through! Alas, we shall persevere and carry on. Heavy drinking will leave you with a gut - chain smoking is better - makes you do deep breathing + you can't get a DUI :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home