Masochistic Perceptions, Trials and Truths

These are my cyberfied cerebral synapses ricocheting off reality as I perceive it: thoughts, opinions, passions, rants, art and poetry...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Thinking a Thought

subconscious excavates your
fossilised words
embedded in the bedrock of my brain
of how you could never be
called crazy in a world so insane
things I never dreamed of
form future fixations
breath, another release valve
of pent-up frustration
sour winds mix with beauty
vertical cracks mock horizontal fragilities
see it all along the vortex
revealing your fossilised words
senseless scents subjugate senses
isotopes and smell
shouting them outward
to sour winds mixed with beauty,
memories, my brain.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:17 a.m. , Blogger amy said...

    did you write this?

     
  • At 6:02 p.m. , Blogger Ed Meers said...

    Yes, everything on my site (excluding identified quotations)are my own words and thoughts/rants. I started writing poetry back in high school over 20 years ago, did a few spoken word/readings in University and gradually branched out into more prose (including 100+ pages of an unfinished novel).

    Thanks for dropping by and Happy Holidays!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home