Masochistic Perceptions, Trials and Truths

These are my cyberfied cerebral synapses ricocheting off reality as I perceive it: thoughts, opinions, passions, rants, art and poetry...

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

To the End of the World


My flat-cap snugged down upon my head
wind washed cheeks, crackling footfall tread
a tune in my heart, watching dreams unfurl
making my way to the end of the world

Green spaces glisten from tender wept tears
pure in their intentions, iridescent spheres
far beyond me, far beyond home
carried within, wherever I roam

No time to fret nor to regret
or worry for what's not happened yet
not given a thought to where it all leads
though often confused, the wants and the needs

My scarf snugged squarely around my neck
all those moments that my mind wants to protect
a song in my heart, watching dreams unfurl
making my way to the end of the world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home