Masochistic Perceptions, Trials and Truths

These are my cyberfied cerebral synapses ricocheting off reality as I perceive it: thoughts, opinions, passions, rants, art and poetry...

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Orchestration of Origin

I contemplate
birth, first vision
sweeps external atmosphere of
womb, through new world,
as a candle's glow softens through its
penetration of abounding darkness
or vibration carries its way melodically
through complex orchestrations of silence;
wonder of purity and blessed naivete
which our development experiences to extinction

I wish my memory of that time
was accessible to the moment, to recall,
and in its faith recognise the
fortune of perfection which, with
less wizened eyes, delicato,
diminuendo - grazioso,
it might be found.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home