Masochistic Perceptions, Trials and Truths

These are my cyberfied cerebral synapses ricocheting off reality as I perceive it: thoughts, opinions, passions, rants, art and poetry...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006












Lousy Lizard


Inspired by the recent Art in my life, I once again – and without any kind of training/instruction – have put brush to pallet and canvas in my latest creation: Lousy Lizard.

…Incidentally, my wife won’t let me hang any of my paintings in our house (see my other works in past entries). So, hoping to capitalise on Internet sensationalism, since my wife is a professed (free-lance) Catholic, I am showing you THE PAINTINGS THE CHURCH DIDN’T WANT YOU TO SEE hanging on the walls of my home !

Is it just me or do I require help….?! (I did go for a 40 minute cycle today in this +33C heat!)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:06 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    second day of rest in these walls, did not want to let you think your columns go unread. your art, too, is appreciable. i'd buy it if i had money. our back pay for work done in the walls over past four years will go to credit card build up or daughter's tuition relief. she likes art and studied it, maybe she can comment, but a lousy lizard trumps a hidden cockraoach. maybe based on today's news, harper sees bush, canada will get the job of piece-keeping in north korea. should just catch up on chick corea.

     
  • At 8:38 a.m. , Blogger Ed Meers said...

    Wonder what kind of committments PM Harper comes home from Curious George's 60th Birthday bash... we'll probably provide a distraction for the N. Koreans while giving away our lumber and water.

    ...If you don't have money to buy my Art, how about a kidney (though you'd also have to find a South American broker as well!

    Might paint a cockroach next - perhaps you should commission me...

     
  • At 1:30 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    chinese flood market with falun gong body parts and use tibettan monk brains. nasty commercial trades. i like the curious george reference as it clarifies the difference between monk and monkey. giving away canadian resources to prevent yanking them away is as old as charles the simple, give normandy to vikings so they won't take it away, absorb nasty norsemen into gaul culture club, send them to invade brittons and, eureka, suddenly labour of blair feed american war machine and money falls out at halliburton and cheney ink. millenium genius. hey, when we get the big bux from contract i can buy a cockroach, or you can afford to give it away. we'll be rich as rats in a deli.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home