Masochistic Perceptions, Trials and Truths

These are my cyberfied cerebral synapses ricocheting off reality as I perceive it: thoughts, opinions, passions, rants, art and poetry...

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Published Again


Yay! My Soccer vent got published last Sunday in the Edmonton Journal! I'm 2 for 3 with two consecutive letters being published with the Journal and have one pending right now (protesting the fact that the cheapest tix to our new WHL franchise, the Oil Kings, start at just over $30 per game! This id Junior Hockey!). I also hope to have a letter published in next months Yoga Journal. Freedom of the press is a wonderful thing...

...don't forget that my two fictional pieces are available via the links to your right...

...still can't help running the Pink Floyd refrain through my thought: "is there anybody out there?", or the Cranberries: "Does anyone care?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home