Masochistic Perceptions, Trials and Truths

These are my cyberfied cerebral synapses ricocheting off reality as I perceive it: thoughts, opinions, passions, rants, art and poetry...

Thursday, August 20, 2009


INKED


So, there you have it - the final product. For the complete story of my tattoo (the vision behind it, etc.), please refer back to a few posts previous.

...and if you are new to my site, please take time to browse past entries as I have commentaries on a plethora of issues ranging from rants to thoughts on spirituality, lots of stuff on Yoga, Buddhism, etc., my outdoor pursuits, poetry - the gamut is endless. There's also links on the side bar to my other poetical and fictional writings.

Feedback is always welcomed, and welcome to my site!

Slainte!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:55 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very decent Edward. Like the rational and symbolism for the same as well. Envious.

    Kevin

     
  • At 9:17 a.m. , Blogger Ed Meers said...

    Cheers Kev!

    I can design one for you if you like...

    We need to get out in our kayaks before school resumes!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home