Masochistic Perceptions, Trials and Truths

These are my cyberfied cerebral synapses ricocheting off reality as I perceive it: thoughts, opinions, passions, rants, art and poetry...

Sunday, January 06, 2008

It's 2008!


It's so easy to allow things to slide, whether we are talking adhering to a fitness regime or laying off junk food. I was gob smacked when I went to open my blog site to see that I've not made an entry since SEPTEMBER! Now, here we are in a brand new year. I advanced my self on the wave of what was hot and new a few months ago by joining FACEBOOK last night. I tend to be before or after the fact with most crazes. For example, I started doing Yoga about two years before we were inundated with the whole iYoga phenomenon, spearheaded by companies like Lululemon. I still don't own an iPod or cell phone though.

So, making a New Year's resolution some 6 days after the fact, I resolve to try to keep my blog a bit more current. I am also keeping my daily commitment to activities – going to the gym, yoga and meditation. I resolve to keep reading quality writing and listening to good music. The energy that is our life is a beautiful thing not to be wasted. Belated Happy New Year and carpe diem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home