Masochistic Perceptions, Trials and Truths

These are my cyberfied cerebral synapses ricocheting off reality as I perceive it: thoughts, opinions, passions, rants, art and poetry...

Friday, January 11, 2008

Church of the Spaghetti Monster

...Sticking on a spiritual note, here's a fun web site a friend showed me: http://www.venganza.org/ . Check it out for a good laugh.

As a follow up on my book recommendations a couple of posts ago, I would recommend Dan Millman's "Way of the Peaceful Warrior". It's interesting how the themes cross over to the "Taming Your Gremlin" book and other self-help stuff I've been reading. It all goes full circle with previous reads like "The Tao of Pooh" and various Buddhist books that I've read.

...I still think that "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" sucked though.

Now off to the Spaghetti Church and have a laugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home